The Delta Pantry
To provide food and household goods to families in need. The reality of our current economic climate is that many are feeling the impact of reduced hours, job redundancies, and pay cuts.
Members of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, our community partners, and the public at large regularly donate canned goods, fresh vegetables and household supplies supplies to The Delta Pantry. With donations received each month we itentify two families who meet the following criteria:
- Parent(s) who work(s) at least 20 hours per week
- At least one child in the home under the age of 18 years old
- Presently receiving no Government or other financial assistance
How Can You Help?
1) Nominate a family: If you are or you know of any families who meet the above criteria, please send an email to email@example.com or call 441-535-9639. Include the nominated family's name, address, telephone number and why you believe they qualify for this programme. All information will be held private and confidential.
2) Donate goods: If you would like to donate goods to The Delta Pantry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 441.535.9639. We can collect the goods. See the link below for needed items. Your generosity is much appreciated.