The Delta Pantry
To provide food and other household goods to struggling middle income families in need. The reality of our current economic climate, is that many in this socio-economic group are feeling the impact of reduced hours, job redundancies, and pay cuts.
Members of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, our community partners, and the public at large regularly donate canned goods, fresh vegetables, other produce and household supplies to The Delta Pantry. Such donations afford us the opportunity to identify on a monthly basis two families who meet the following criteria:
- Parent(s) who work(s) at least 20 hours per week
- At least one child in the home under the age of 18 yrs. old
- Presently receiving no Government or other financial assistance
How Can You Help?
1) Nominate a Family: If you are or you know of any families who meet the aforementioned criteria, please send an email to email@example.com or call 441-535-9639. Include the nominated family's name, address, telephone number and why you believe they qualify for this programme. All information will be held private and confidential.
2) Donate Goods: If you would like to donate goods to The Delta Pantry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 441.535.9639. Pick up is available. See the link below for needed items. Your generousity is much appreciated.